May 2, 2012

NEW IN / vintagestore.nl


Received this cute little package from VintageStore.nl last week! VintageStore.nl is a Dutch online shop which sells some very pretty vintage items! The owner Marjolein gave me the opportunity to order something at her shop and since I'm crazy about vintage I could not resist this offer! I picked this 80's-style sunglasses and I can't wait to wear it upcoming summer! What do you think? If you are a vintage-lover you should really check out this shop yourself! I especially love their clutches and  necklaces

Don't forget to follow VintageStore.nl on Facebook and Twitter

10 comments:

I would really appreciate it if you DO NOT link to your blog in your comment. (because that is spam). I enjoy discovering new blogs and I will click on your blogger profile if I am interested. Thank you!