May 18, 2012

my favorites from COS

Nubuck leather brogues €125 / Classic leather belt €29/ Speckled t-shirt €25 / Boat-neck jumper €69 / Leather zip purse €25 


Went to Amsterdam yesterday and came by COS. These items were my absolute favorites! Unfortunately my wallet was very empty so I'll definitely go back there to buy a few things from my wishlist. 

11 comments:

  1. Wauw leuke dingetjes! Vooral dat tasje en die schoenen. liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! vooral die groen/gele jumper en dat tasje !
    Liefs,
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind cos echt geweldig! Supermooie wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful things!!I take everything!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijke dingen, wij houden van COS. Alleen soms nét te duur:(



    www.sisterandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picks! I love the lime knit xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love every piece here!great post!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate it if you DO NOT link to your blog in your comment. (because that is spam). I enjoy discovering new blogs and I will click on your blogger profile if I am interested. Thank you!